Finally found out the reason for hiring me as the post in Rentokil. It's all because of the outlook! I'm way look too mature and as well as confident enough to make the customers to believe what craps that I told them.
There isn't anything to do with my specialty, but the outlook. What should I response? Thank you to parents that give me the pretty look lolz. Some of my coursemates have baby face, and some with their height not giving confidence to customers.
So, the reason I can get so many job offers is due to the fact: I'm way too mature and confident enough. (In fact, the confidence thingy is the thing I lack.)
PS: Feel lucky to have so many job offers.. wuhahaha.. XZ liao~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
要为你有,而别人没有的东西骄傲...^^
wah, got said so??? then u should be prove of it, thanks to ur parent... haha...
Post a Comment