Sunday, March 20, 2011

Klang Visit

Snippet XD

Die die stay in Klang over the weekend. Thanks to friend, Jing Fen, that offer me a stay over; and not to mention the free drivers, Sim Liang & Jing Fen, for the time I spent in Klang.

Enjoyed the chat in AEON Bukit Raja and the dinner in Italian restaurant.

Early Sunday kicked start with Bak Kut Teh! Aigooo... Superb full, but its nice! =P Went for the second event of the day--> K-time in Green Box, Bukit Tinggi.

Well, I have been quite sometime not been to k-box -_- After spending two hours, we happened to accidentally saw Myolie Wu Hang Yee. LoL.

The gathering ended in laughter and fun way =) Due to time constraint, heading back to my bro's house immediately after Sim Liang dropped us off.

Thanks dudes, for the wonderful gathering. I'll definitely coming real soon!

2 comments:

cherlyn said...

Photo Photo!!

阿飯 said...

I don't think the photos will upload until Thursday >.<