Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Ship

Special thanks to our Regional Managing Director, who's undergo retirement at the end of the year. Why? Because of him, we are managed to grab a chance to The Ship, Penang Town, to enjoy the best steak in town! Well, I'm not a big fan of steak or wine. But, I just enjoy the environment that everybody is there to celebrate / gather together and have fun!

This is kinda successful gathering, I would say so. A total of 25 people attending, including our lovely MD. The first glance at MD, "OMG! MD has slimmed down alot! His size now is half of his previous size! " this thinking strike my head. Well, after some talk, we realized that he managed to slim down 30KG! WHAT?!! 30-K-G!!! That's lots! *wish that I could slim down so much!! T^T*

Kinda enjoy the environment and the meal, as well. Just simply loved this kind of thingy (gathering) for unknown reason ^______^

Three of us shared a dozen of Escargots Bourguinonne (香蒜烘法国蜗牛); 3 Oysters Rockefeller; sweetcorn soup; and single scoop of ice cream! I ordered Seafood Au Gratin (乳酪焗海鲜), judging from the name, you'll see cheese + seafood around! And, it's really nice! But, it's way too full! *haha*

Well, it was my fault for not including the pricing here. A total of 25 person cost MD for RM1.8K, averagely single of us spent RM72!

PS: Photos to be updated soon, as long as I get the pix from others ^^
It's the complementary gift from The Ship

Clementine and the cute bear >"<

3 comments:

AuTuMnBabY said...

宝贝儿呀~~
找一天,我们聚在一块儿去吃真正的全城Best steak!!!
Victoria station的远比the ship的好吃^^
不过最重要的是团聚的气氛还是比较要紧啦~~
可以这么多同事聚在一起,是很难得的^^

AuTuMnBabY said...

不过确实the ship的escargot是最好吃的!!!

阿飯 said...

甜心呐
俺也希望有机会去 Victoria Station 尝美食啊~~~
好像再吃 escargot T^T 怀念他的味道