Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tiring Day

At the very last moment, decided to squeeze time to buy dresses for brother's wedding dinner. Special thank to How Woh, who accompanied me the whole day to succeed the target. We spotted few dresses, shoes and some accessories (which simply don't fit me well), what I'm waiting for is: my lovely mother be coming over QB, to sign card for the dresses and shoe (XD). Please don't mistaken me, all those items will be paid back by transferring money directly from my account (haiz).

Well, shopping just extremely tiring!

I won't say it is the happiest thing in the world, and I do say: Women are incredible animal that can tolerate long hours of walking without realizing tiredness! *Applause* And, we're just not so-woman-like, therefore, we experienced the hard time with shopping (T^T )

Original Price RM 14.90
(after 20% discount, RM11.92)

Original Price -RM69.90
After 50% discount - RM34.95


* * *
Weekend, QB is the heaven for USM students (post-grad and coursemates). Catch few ex-coursemates hanging around. And, I do realize that... Schooling still the best!!!Enjoy the day you have in university!

No comments: