Friday, April 24, 2009

Tired

Today, such a tired day for me. Well, last week accidentally received a call from Rentokil Initial. Basically I had an appointment for the interview last Wednesday. Unfortunately, HR Manager, Mr. Vincent was on emergency leave. That's why I'm having the interview by today, 24th April, 2pm.

Just paseed the interview for the Service Executive position. Pretty realised that I screwed up the interview because I got nothing to convice the manager to hire me. And, frankly, I did not prepare for the interview. My tongue just could not move and cannot even speak well in English. (That really sound so bad for me) The interviewers also mentioned that, there were several coursemates of mine has gone through the interview and 10 candidates are applying this post! Well, the interview today really make me down and until now, still could not find out the solution to make me fine.

Can you imagine a freshgrad candidate go for interview without bringing resume and passport size pictures?!!! Feel so stupid!

Haiz, hopefully after an hour I can recover from the bad mood and move on. Because the stupid MICROSCOPIC AND HISTOLOGICAL TECHNIQUE, once again beat me down! Totally no study mood!!! ARRRGGHHHH... What's wrong with me!?!!!

1 comment:

猴子 said...

早点说你心情不好
我就去你家打扰
然后陪你吃夜宵
然后又继续打扰
还可以过little nyonya给你