You know what. From the very beginning, I'm kinda like Dr. Mark Sloan, for some unknown reasons. Not because he's an ass or being whore. Just somekind weird feeling that make me like the character.
In this season, Mark Sloan has an important role to play. May be it's not true, but for me, at least, yes. Found out that he's quite charming and attractive, that's why so-called McSteamy. (Oh god, what am I talking about?!) Admire the ways he treats friend, like helping Callie out, and the little girl that her dad was sleep walking caused by epilepsy.
Ya, for this moment, guess I am pretty much sure that Mark Sloan is better than Derek Shepherd. (As the little Grey conversation goes on and on..)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
yes!!!! i love mark sloan too in this season!!! haha... charming... funny... and he did fall in love with the little grey... haha
*high five* at last, we have some common.. hehe
my favourite american drama!!!! always support it !!!
hehe
my favourite star in this drama, Mark sloan!! He's so cute!!! When handling little Grey relationship!! oh gosh..
Post a Comment