Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Azuma Japanese Restaurant

Last night went to Queensbay with my two lovely family members to celebrate my early birthday. Well, due to some cute reasons, they decided to go for the Japanese food.. And, actually I like it as well ^^

We ordered Unagi Kabayaki Set, beef teriyaki set, and Salmon fish. There were 2 plates of sushi and one appetizer, Yaki Gyuza.. But, the appetizer was served after main dish.. (funny) We enjoyed the enviroment there with nice view from the restaurant. But there was one thing no good.. The food is not as delicious as shown in the menu. (Sigh.. Am I expecting too much?)

After an hour or two, we went to doing some shopping. Oh yeah, forget to mention about the present.. I got a locket(?! some sort la.. my english too bad.. don't know what's that..kaka)

Special thanks to my a ma and sister as well, for celebrating the birthday with me.. love you all ^^ And, thanks for being my best friends! Frienship never end!!!


L-R: Seng Fung, Yin Chin, Yea Lu

No comments: