Wednesday, January 21, 2009

this week.. abnormal

Today is Wednesday, just passed my job interview session. It's a great experience that just gone through. Why do I say so? When I walked into the meeting room, they (2 interviewers) ask me to sell a Papermate red pen to them to prove that I'm able to sell (guess so) [OS: waliao.. how am I going to sell this pen without further usage of it?! coz I'm not a big fans for Papermate.. )
Without second thouhgt, I started to sell it. But, I will say that.. it's never an easy job to sell things!!!! After scratching my head for long time, finally I managed to "convinced" them to buy the pen from me, but, what I can say is that.. they are not interested in buying it at all! Anyhow, I'm done with this stupid selling session. But, I would say luckily, I'm no need to sell myself for 10minutes or what.. haha

Tuesday, was another abnormal experience for me. After the briefing given, I'm on my way home happily, suddenly a cab came over. The passenger asked for help to direct where's the Maybank ATM machine. Well, in our campus, there's no thing such like this, hence I jumped into the cab and bring the cab and the passenger to nearby Tesco to draw money. The strange thing came. The passenger is a black female, 33 years old, currently doing her doctor master, a futulist (well, don't even how to spell and totally no idea what's it!).. When we reached Tesco, she was not able to contact with the person incharge to transfer money to her account, she start yelling! True enough, YELLING!!!!! I'm actually super panic and not even dare to look around.
She's yelling at the cellphone saying that: YOU PROMISED TRANSFER RM100 TO MY ACCOUNT! YOU BETTER DO IT NOW! I'LL WAIT AT THE ATM MACHINE HERE FOR 15MINUTES. IF NOT, I'LL CALL POLICE! AND, YOU DON'T THINK THAT YOU CAN BUY ME!" somesort conversation pop up. And, it's really bad to be at the place! After yelling, she start to ask me, when is your class? I'm actually not having class but I'm too scared to tell her that so I decided to cheat her. "I'm having class now, actualy." that's the thing I said it out without realised. Luckily she's not that bad, she ask the driver to send me back to school and after all, I walked damn quick to avoid any contact with any cab or what!!!

Well, this week is not a normal week for me. Hopefully there'll nothing strange things happen to me, again! I just can bear with it anymore.

Over!!!

3 comments:

AuTuMnBabY said...

hey babe...
wow,it's so DARING of u to juz simply jump into ppl's cab wei~~~
dangerous u noe~~~
but it's reli kind of u la^^
and it's like TOTAL EMBARASSMENT!!!
woah~~~

take care anyway,
and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

阿飯 said...

*sob sob* you are not the 1st one to tegur me d..
i'm jz thinking of help,sigh.. really too... stupid liao!!! faint!

happy moo year!my dear!!~~~

猿老 said...

JUmp into stranger's cab...luckily u still can promote ur pen...haha.
Happy cny