Yesterday, went for a job interview. This is not a quite interview-liked interview. Why do I say so? Coz it's basically chatting for roughly 10 minutes. Talk about
- your background (do I mention anything about that),
- intership (well, the mini project, the detalis actually many have been forgotten),
- FYP (well.. this one lagi nothing to talk about, coz it's basically nothing to do with my major one..)
- dialects (well.. Penang people are always able to speak several dialects one!! Penang ppl hooray!)
Guess.. That's what we "chat" in the seminar room. This job, basically won't have high chance of getting it.. But. it's a good company (in the sense of BONUS, company trips and this company is a listed company, which means.. it can earn lotsa lotsa lotsa of money!) oh yeah.. money is what I'm interested in now.. haha
Today, just finish an exam, an unknown exam which the questions are all set by the MPM (Majlis Peperiksaan M'sia).. wah.. sound like very geng hoh.. Actually... it's a set of 344 MCQ and it comprises many section, like personality tests, occupational test, patrotick...and so on.. This test more likely be a psychology test instead of the what what what name test..
This thursday, still need to attend another job interview. Thursday need to voting.. Thursday need to meet with my lovely supervisor.. Thursday always be the lab day.. oh my.. how to fit so many things within Thursday.. I'm scratching my head and figure the solution for it.. sigh..
Coming Saturday there will be a thesis writing talk, held by our biological school. Starting form 9-12noon. Sigh, this kind of talk.. usually won't be ended on time. And, basically, I already started off the thesis writing. And, almost half way of it. So, what is the purpose of atttending this talk? Who knows..
CNY is coming soon. Time past real fast. I'm getting old.. haha.. Happy CNY to all my friends as well! wishing you all a super happy CNY and I'm looking forward for any gathering ya ^^ Remember to bring ang-pow for me for the gathering woh! And, if have time, maybe we can visit teacherSSSS and go "cheat" for some ang pow as well.. haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment